12/03/2010

Time for a story

Hello

This week, I'm so pleased to bring you my collab with Line Designs

Time for a story

(as always 20% off, limited time only)

This kit includes:
- 11 papers
- 87 elements


Some inspiration from an amazing creative team








And i realize a quick page for you



8 commentaires:

Rebecca a dit…

VERY, VERY pretty!!! Thank you for the QP!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you very much!It's perfect!
You are sooo talented!

Wonder of my heart a dit…

Looks gorgeous Magali!!! Thank you for the QP ;)

Hugs Natascha

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 10:52am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

SharonKay a dit…

So pretty. Thank you.

ZuzanaH a dit…

thank you Mag for your amazing QP!

lammogliagirl a dit…

This is so perfect with the theme! I signed up for your newsletter because I love your style :) Thank you so much for this wonderful QP!

Enregistrer un commentaire