17/09/2009

Pimp My Art

Glam Fairy Designs and I have teamed up on this funky collaborative project ! This kit is available at both Shabby Pickle Designs & Scrapbookgraphics.

We give 20% off for a limited time only… Don’t miss out !!






Mine


Get inspired by having a look at those amazing layouts from our creative teams.







And i have a free for you



10 commentaires:

pepete13 a dit…

HI

Very beautiful :D thanks
You can put your freebie on the new website : www.free-digiscrap.com

Regards

Pepete

Rainette a dit…

Thank you !

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonyme a dit…

Sooo fun, merci!!!

Pattycakes a dit…

Thank you!! :)

Anonyme a dit…

wow ! il est sublime ce kit bravo!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Pimp My Art is probably the coolest kit I've seen yet! Thanks for the freebie!

Suz :) a dit…

Thanks so much for sharing. You and designers like you, still continue to amaze me with your generosity. I'm back to giving some "link love" when I can, so stop by my blog and say hi next time you get a
minute. 
"Have an AWESOME" day!"
Suzee-Q's Stuff

Tribucosta a dit…

ben dis donc, un bout de temps que je ne me suis pas promenée par ici...que des merveilles pour les yeux ! Tes kits sont superbes et j'en regrète que certains ne soient pas en 3D !! Un énorme coup de coeur pour Pimp my heart...arghhhhh, le même en 3D !!!

Mély & Lyza a dit…

sublime ! et merci pour l'add on !!

Enregistrer un commentaire